KEY FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES:GLOSTAR
• Plant extracts (NOT algae)
• Homogeneous eye development
• Excellent pulping of high quality fruit and nuts
• Resistance of plants to frost (2-5oC extra)
• Combines with THEOCAL
• Increase in fruit set
• Great adhesion to foliar fertilizers
• It has been observed that when GLOSTAR is combined with various plant protection products for fungi such as powdery mildew, powdery mildew and fusicladium, bacteria and also neck diseases, the plant protection products have better action and results.
• Increase in photosynthesis
• Applies to a wider range of crops compared to THEOCOPPER
Combined with preparations containing calcium.
Spray with 100-200cc in 100Kg of water per acre
Spray with 200cc in 100Kg of water per hectare (40-20 days before buds open)
Root irrigation with 300-800cc per acre.