1. In chlorotic or stressed plants, foliar application with:
2. For increasing the size of fruits (vegetable crops) or when the cultivations are delayed due to the low tempera- tures, application through the irrigation system with:
3. When there is infection by crown gall in vines, fruit fall in citrus trees, the “dry apical shoot” symptoms in tomato and problems with calcium deficiency, then it is recommended foliar application with:
4. When there is infection inside the phloem of the stems in tomato, zucchini, etc, foliar application and application in soil through the irrigation system at the same day with THEOCOPPER. If there is intensive sunshine, the foliar ap- plication is made according to 3.I.
5. When there are virus infections and the cultivation is pro table at this stage (high prices of the yield), it is recom- mended the following applications every 5-6 days.:
|1.THEORUN 500cc/100 L water/0.1 ha||1.THEOHEALTH 500cc/100 L water/0.1 ha||1.THEOCOPPER 500cc/100 L water/0.1 ha|
|2.THEOFAST 200cc/100 L water/0.1 ha||2.THEOFAST 200cc/100 L water/0.1 ha||2.THEOFAST 200cc/100 L water/0.1 ha
|3.THEOCAL 50-100gr/100 L water/0.1 ha||3.THEOCAL 50-100gr/100 L water/0.1 ha||3.THEOCAL 50-100gr/100 L water/0.1 ha
|4.THEOBORO 50-100cc/100 L water/0.1 ha||4.THEOBORO 50-100cc/100 L water/0.1 ha||4.THEOBORO 50-100cc/100 L water/0.1 ha|
*Depending on the extension of infection, it is possible to apply both: foliar application and application in soil through the irrigation system at the same time.
Doses of THEOCOPPER and THEORUN for foliar applications could be higher, for crops like tomato, olives and grapes. In addition, doses of THEOCOPPER in soil and application through the irrigation system should not exceed 2-2.5L per 0.1 hectare, in cases crops include more than 2500 plants per 0.1 hectare.
It has been observed that when THEOCOPPER is combined with other pesticides for powdery mildew, Exoascus sp., Fusarium sp., bacteria and shoot moulds, the pesticides perform better action and results.